Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello All!

The Queer Film Series continues tonight (Monday) at 7 in room 114 in the library if anyone is interested. If you can't make it tonight, I believe it's every Monday until a certain date.. when I know that date I will let you know.

The Apple iMovie Contest is back, and this years theme is "An Appalachian Experience."
The proposals are due this Wednesday in the basement of East Residence Hall. A couple of friends and I are submitting a few proposals hoping they will choose one. There are three different categories you can submit proposals to: first year (groups comprised of freshman using imovie only), open (groups comprised of any year students using imovie), and pro (groups comprised of any year students not using non-imovie software). The judges said they will only take 15 submissions, 5 for each category. For any more information please visit imovie.appstate.edu
(Sorry this information is so last minute, I only found out about a few days ago myself.)

No comments: