Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hello All!

My name is Katy and I'm from Charlotte. I am currently a junior majoring in IDS with a concentration in film studies and minoring in business. I had never been to the mountains until the first orientation the summer prior to my freshman year here. I had no idea what I was missing. I love it up here! Working in Charlotte over the summer was torture, I couldn't wait to get back up here and settle into my apartment.

I really enjoy going to the movies APPS provides for the students at Greenbriar and Grier on campus. When I find the schedule for the films this semester I will post a link here for everyone. I joined the Appalachian Student Filmmaker's Organization and I think it should be really fun. When they email me with the final meeting times and places I will post it here if any of you are interested in going.

No comments: