Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introduction

Hey all. I have never done this blog stuff before so I hope I am posting to the right group and whatnot.
Anyway, my name is Brianna - better known as Bri. I am a military child and so I can't quite claim a particular place I am "from", so I generally just say I have been everywhere. I did live in Boone for nine years, moved away for my last three years of high school, and missed the mountains so much I came back for college. I have not regretted this decision at all. At ASU I am heavily involved with the International community and am loving every single minute - other than that I enjoy religious life, volleyball, and going to free concerts.
I am a Communication Studies BS and IDS: Third World Studies BA double degree-seeking student. I basically have big goals along with the other students of the course to make a difference, or attempt to, in this crazy world we live in. My heart is for those around the globe who suffer the most and yet are invisible - and so my passion lies within the means of global communication socially and through the government to make sure each voice is heard and that needs are met. After the needs come the wants of course. I love traveling and getting my hands dirty so I won't mind the work ahead, but after I finish at ASU I plan to make my way to Boston University for a dual-masters of Arts in International Relations & International Communication.
I think that about sums it up - questions? Ask on Tuesday =) Peace and Blessings

No comments: