Friday, August 29, 2008

Hello Everyone

I am William Lehman. I am a super senior here at ASU and have been loving my time at App since the first day I got here. I have worked in housing in res life as a nightstar and summer CA for a couple years now. I grew up in Japan from age 5-13 then came back to NC.

I am an IDS:Asian Studies w/ a concentration on Japan/Japanese and a minor in Teaching English as a Second Language.(TESL) I intend to go to Japan after I graduate to teach english in a cram school in the Kansai region, or possibly move to Hokkaido and teach up there with a focus on researching the Russo-Japanese relations in the Kurile. Maybe even spit out a book a few years down the road. Finally to come back to America and either teach Japanese or return to school for Veterinarian Medicine.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

No comments: